April 25, 2018 | Alberta
Choosing your new career path is the most important decision you’ll make, and the possibilities are endless.
With Canada’s population aging and the boomer generation retiring, there will be an immediate need for trained healthcare professionals, and CDI College offers the job-ready training you need to excel in the healthcare field.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should apply to study for a healthcare career at CDI College:
- Jobs. Employment growth in the healthcare sector in Canada is above average, because in addition to our population getting older, healthcare workers are retiring as well, creeating thousands of job openings each year for eager new grads.
- Options. There's a variety of areas healthcare workers can specialize in - we offer dozens of training options with programs including, Social Services Worker, Health Care Aide, Medical Office Administrator, and Pharmacy Technician - so finding your fit is only limited by your imagination.
- Variety. Once you complete your training and start gaining experience in the field, you can get additional training and branch out into different specialties.
- Fast-Paced. As a front-line healthcare worker, you'll need to excel at thinking on your feet with each client presenting varying challenges.
- Make a difference. With your skills as a healthcare worker, each day you'll get to see the effect of your work, helping your clients improve their quality of life.
The first step to starting a new career is the right education. CDI College has thousands of successful graduates from our healthcare programs across Canada. Book an appointment or apply for your program of choice by filling out the form to your right.