Assistant Director of Admissions
Position: Assistant Director of Admissions (ADOA)
Job Status: Full time, permanent, must be eligible to work in Canada
Location:On-Site at Designated Campus (GTA, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton and BC)
Hours: Shift work including weekends and the ability to work flexible hours (8am – 8pm) as per the campus and the job needs
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive comprehensive benefits (Base salary (negotiable) + uncapped commission)
- Meaningful merit increases and uncapped commission
- Clearly defined career paths
- Open door policy where your opinions are heard and valued
- Robust tuition reimbursement policy
- Discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, fitness and much more with Perkopolis partnership
Reporting To: Vice President of Admissions
WHY JOIN US?
CDI College is an innovative and dynamic college offering many programs. CDI College has taught for more than 50 years and has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on meaningful careers rich in opportunity. This is an exciting industry and we are leading the change as we strive to change lives through education!
We are launching a new strategy to engage with students who want to change their lives.
Are you passionate about working with students and being a part of a positive life change? Are you a driven salesperson? Do you excel with targets, KPIs and a constantly evolving environment? Are you interested in joining the education industry and have an entrepreneurial mindset? If you said yes to all of the above, this incredible opportunity is for you, so apply today.
The position holder oversees all aspects of admissions, recruitment and financial aid and directs the admissions process from inquiry through enrollment. The Assistant Director of Admissions promotes and sells the programs of the school to potential students and ensures the application is complete and in full compliance with all provincial regulatory requirements. The Director of Admissions is responsible for meeting specific KPIs to exceed the school's enrollment targets each month.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Admissions team at CDI College is EVOLVING, and we are looking for an ambitious, ethical and result-oriented professional to join a PERFORMING team as an Admissions Advisor. The ADOA promotes and sells the programs of the College to potential students and ensures the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements. Your primary responsibilities include prospects engagement, partnership recruitment and personal wealth creation! You will contribute directly to the College revenue growth by selling our diverse program offerings to prospective students. The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for the following:1. Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings such as:
2. Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus, such as:
- Receive and respond to initial contact by the prospective student.
- Promote the programs and services of the school.
- Tracking and follow-up on potential leads and providing motivation and encouragement to potential students as appropriate.
- Interviewing potential students to explore their backgrounds and interests and facilitate guidance in program selection.
- Overseeing each enrolled student closely by employing motivational strategies to ensure that the student starts on the defined date.
- Supporting the student through the first 60-day stay period.
3. Achieving monthly and annual sales targets such as:
- Facilitate the assessment process and maintain accurate and detailed records of entrance assessment results.
- Completing enrollment of new students, including regulatory required documents and providing initial information on payment options.
- Tracking and reporting on weekly activities (i.e., leads, appointments, interviews, and enrollment).
- Follow up with leads that have become unresponsive to rekindle interest.
- Following up on cancellations.
4. May be assigned other related duties such as:
- Maintaining a standard Enroll/Start ratio above 80% with post-enrollment activities, including maintaining contact and follow-up with students to keep them engaged.
- Generate a weekly enrollment report and prepare admissions reports as required
- Planning and participating in campus events such as Open Houses, Information Sessions, Trade Shows, Mall Booths…etc.
Education and Experience
- 5+ year diploma in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales performance history with a preference for a private post-secondary education/recruitment agency or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven sales performance history with tangible measures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional business etiquette
- Ability to effectively interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Deadline driven, goal-oriented and an articulate problem solver
- Ability to influence, persuade and educate students and families on enrolling in suitable programs
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications, productivity tools and CRM experience.