The legal profession is full of opportunities for motivated and detail-oriented people. Information technology is particularly important to the functioning of modern law offices. CDI College's Specialist in Applied Information Technology - LCE.3V Option: Legal Administrative Assistant program gives students a broad understanding of the Canadian legal system.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.