Modern medical offices demand medical office assistants who have hands-on knowledge of the latest software programs. CDI College's Specialist in Applied Information Technology - LCE.3V Option: Medical Office Assistant certification shows potential employers that you have experience in Microsoft Office applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- 1 year (12 to 14 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.