Modern medical offices demand medical office assistants who have hands-on knowledge of the latest software programs. CDI College's Specialist in Applied Information Technology - LCE.3V Option: Medical Office Assistant certification shows potential employers that you have experience in Microsoft Office applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Secondary V diploma
- Successful admission test
- 1 year (12 to 14 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the candidate interrupted his or her studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
- the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
- the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.