CDI College's Graphic Design - NTA.1U program is designed to train professionals for positions such as illustrator, scientific or medical illustrator, advertising designer, layout editor, or graphic artist.
The Graphic Design program is comprised of two important components: an artistic component – which allows students to develop their creativity and their artistic sense, and an important technical component – through which they acquire skills in drawing, editing, typography, graphic communications and multimedia software. The projects undertaken are directly linked to the true nature and demands of the market and they reproduce realistic working conditions in order to foster the development of the expected skills and attitudes.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (18 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.