CDI College's Graphic Design - NTA.1U program is designed to train professionals for positions such as illustrator, scientific or medical illustrator, advertising designer, layout editor, or graphic artist.
The Graphic Design program is comprised of two important components: an artistic component – which allows students to develop their creativity and their artistic sense, and an important technical component – through which they acquire skills in drawing, editing, typography, graphic communications and multimedia software. The projects undertaken are directly linked to the true nature and demands of the market and they reproduce realistic working conditions in order to foster the development of the expected skills and attitudes.
- Secondary V diploma
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (18 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the candidate interrupted his or her studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
- the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
- the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.