December 6, 2021 | Quebec
From December 6th through the 24th we are challenging all our campuses and students across Canada to participate in a food drive, and collect as much food as possible for local food banks. We are also encouraging those students who need food to take items home as well. Please donate non-perishable items in the collection boxes located on campus. Some of the most necessary items include:
- Pasta (canned or dry) and pasta sauces
- Canned Meat
- Meat alternatives (peanut butter, soy, assorted nuts)
- Canned goods (beans, soups, and stews)
- Dairy (canned, and powdered milk)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Whole grain cereals
- Infant foods and baby formula
- Bathroom tissue and diapers
- Personal hygiene products
- Financial donations (for food banks to buy fresh foods and bulk items at lower costs)
Progress of the drive will be updated throughout the month on posters around the campuses.
Additionally CDI College will be donating 25 cents to Food Banks Canada for every like, share, and comment on social media and every item collected.
Help us do our part to ensure everyone has food on their table this holiday season.