CDI College’s Programmer Analyst / Internet Solutions Developer - LEA.9C program is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in the development and updating of software applications.
Programmer analysts develop applications in multiple environments such as Web and databases, by mastering both the techniques related to structured programming and those related to object-oriented programming. They can work in companies that have their own IT department, that produce software or that provide various IT services. Tasks can relate to analysis and design, construction and testing as well as implementation and integration into the targeted IT environment. Programmer analysts can also improve existing software and act as resource people for a network of users.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.