CDI College’s Network and Internet Security Specialist – LEA.AE program is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in planning, implementing, administering, supporting and securing networked computer systems and their users.
Network design, installation, maintenance and management as well as implementation, and operating computer services are rapidly growing areas in the information technology industry. This program will help students develop the network planning, implementation, administration and computer user support skills required to meet employers' needs in these areas.
Network administrator salary ranges vary dependant on experience, but skilled professionals in this area are well-compensated and in-demand.
- Secondary V diploma
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (14 to 16 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
Conditions for admission to an Attestation of College Studies (ACS)
In addition to meeting the college's requirements, applicants must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- the candidate interrupted his or her studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
- the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
- the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.
This program leads to an ACS (Attestation of College Studies) recognized by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (MEES) (Permit 749747).
This program is offered in English or French.