CDI College’s Computer Network Management – LEA.AE program is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in planning, implementing, administering, supporting and securing networked computer systems and their users.
Network design, installation, maintenance and management as well as implementation, and operating computer services are rapidly growing areas in the information technology industry. This program will help students develop the network planning, implementation, administration and computer user support skills required to meet employers' needs in these areas.
Network administrator salary ranges vary dependant on experience, but skilled professionals in this area are well-compensated and in-demand.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (14 to 16 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
Conditions for admission to an Attestation of College Studies (ACS)
A person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.
This program leads to an ACS (Attestation of College Studies) recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education (Permit 749747).
This program is offered in English or French.