CDI College's Web Design - LCA.C0 program is designed to train professionals for positions such as web page designer, website architect, web developer, website developer, web programmer, web designer or webmaster.
The program is comprised of two important components: a technical component – students acquire the skills needed in web programming, including training in the use of several software, in programming, in database and data management, and in server related technologies – and a creative component which allows them to develop their artistic ability through principles of design, colour and image processing.
The program features several assignments, exercises and projects, including the creation of a professional portfolio. The projects undertaken are directly linked to the true nature of the work and students learn in realistic working conditions in order to foster the development of the required skills and attitudes.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (19 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.