CDI College's Web Design - LCA.C0 program is designed to train professionals for positions such as web page designer, website architect, web developer, website developer, web programmer, web designer or webmaster.
The program is comprised of two important components: a technical component – students acquire the skills needed in web programming, including training in the use of several software, in programming, in database and data management, and in server related technologies – and a creative component which allows them to develop their artistic ability through principles of design, colour and image processing.
The program features several assignments, exercises and projects, including the creation of a professional portfolio. The projects undertaken are directly linked to the true nature of the work and students learn in realistic working conditions in order to foster the development of the required skills and attitudes.
- Secondary V diploma
- Successful admission test
- 1.5 years (19 months) OR 2 years (24 months)
- the candidate interrupted his or her studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
- the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
- the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.
To graduate, students must obtain the required pass mark in each course.