There is growing demand for skilled 3D modelers and animators for film, TV, and video game design. CDI College's 3D Modeling Animation & Design - NTL.0Z program gives you a solid foundation in the artistic and technical skills you need to thrive in these competitive industries.
The program teaches key concepts like video game design programs, 3D modeling software, colour theory, life drawing, and other design fundamentals. Students will put their skills to use in the the production and animation of lighting, texturing, characters, layout and design. Graduates of this program will have built a strong portfolio that they can use to launch their careers in animation and design.
Students will be prepared to work in a variety of CGI-based industries.
- Secondary V diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Successful admission test
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
- the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
- the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
- the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.