CDI College Student Receives Legal Scholarship

December 16, 2016 | British Columbia

CDI College is proud to recognize Susan Michalko, a Legal Administrative Assistant student in Victoria who has been awarded a scholarship from the Victoria Legal Support Staff Association. Susan recently received the Pamela Lawson Memorial Scholarship, recognizing the hard work and dedication that she has made to her studies. 

Bridget Hughes, Legal Administrative Assistant program instructor, believes that Susan’s work ethic and her GPA played a pivotal role in helping her secure the scholarship. 

“I work very hard for my students to ensure that they walk out of this program with the knowledge that they require to work in the Victoria area.  Susan is smart and wanted to be at the top of her class and worked hard to get there,” says Bridget. 

Susan is eager to pursue her career and recently accepted an offer from a law firm in Victoria with a large litigation practice. And CDI helped her get there. 

“I felt that CDI had a program that suited my life and employment goals. CDI also has the practicum program which is lacking from other schools.” 

Susan feels she made the right choice with CDI, and so does her husband – he recently enrolled on the Construction Electrician Foundation program. 

At CDI College we look to empower every student with the necessary skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the field they wish to pursue. For more information on our programs and how you can become one of our success stories, visit cdicollege.ca or call 1-800-675-4392. 

Would you like to get more information or apply?

Click on the button below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.