For more than 50 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for an Counselling Program Developer to join our team!
Specifically, the Counselling Program Developer will be responsible for:
- Providing subject matter expertise to createprogram outline, course outlines, instructor manuals, tests, assignments, projects, instructor files and notes, student handouts and manuals, and other related materials resources, and tools for the program.
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards.
- Other related duties as assigned.
To be successful in the Counselling Program Developer position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the counselling field.
- Experience in curriculum development.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of development, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Interest in pedagogical and multi-modal education approaches an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of computer applications including: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Software applications relevant to the program-specific profession would also be required.
- Professional ethic work and exemplary behavior while respecting provincial and federal regulations
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods.
- This is a contract part-time role.
- Willingness to work hours in excess of regular shift as required
- Willingness to be available to work days, evenings and weekends as per work schedule provided by the Academic Team.