For more than 50 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity.We are happy to say that we are looking for a Campus Director to join our team!
The purpose of the Campus Director is to direct and oversee the operations of the campus, and be accountable for attaining all campus goals and objectives as set forth by leadership, and ensuring compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and standards.
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President, the Campus Director provides leadership in the areas of operations, admissions, academics, student services and administration. This position supports, manages and coordinates academic and administrative operations with internal and external stakeholders in the achievement of productivity and performance standards and ensures excellence in education and service. In doing so, the Campus Director will drive results to meet or exceed key metrics in the areas of student enrollment, student retention, graduate employment data and operating income. As a member of the management team, the Campus Director participates and contributes expertise to operational and strategic planning discussions and activities.
Specifically, the Campus Director will be responsible for:
- Admissions: Meeting enrollment and retention goals within specified guidelines
- Student and Program Management: Contributing to and monitoring the quality of the student experience
- Financial Management: Continuously monitoring and analyzing campus performance data to guarantee responsiveness to issues
- Staff Responsibilities: Managing instructors and staff to ensures student success
- Academics & Compliance: Ensuring academic and administrative operations are in compliance with applicable with regulatory bodies, government agencies, policies and procedures
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Performing other duties as required
To be successful in the Campus Director position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a post-secondary degree. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an operations management role with exposure to business development and sales.
- Experience ina privatepost-secondary environment considered an asset.
- Anequivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation, group facilitation and business writing skills
- Ability to provide leadership, direction, support and motivation
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines and levels of an organization
- Advanced numeracy skills, including ability to prepare and manage budgets and budget variances, prepare and analyze financial reports
- Experience in conducting complex analyses and interpreting budgetary and statistical data
- Proven track record of energetic leadership, accomplishments and vision
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to main effective relationships with diverse groups and various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills with ability to make appropriate decisions under pressure, specifically the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with students and employees
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service, compliance and ethics.
- Work requires on-going attention to detail with a focus on deadlines and overall financial results for the campus.
- Work is sometimes performed in an environment where noise from telephones, temperature and lighting variation exist, e.g. an open office area or an area with open access to the public.
- Meetings are often held via conference call.
- Ability to manage and thrive in a multi priority environment and commitment to work hours in excess of regular shift as needed is a critical element of this job.