Tuesday, June 26, 2018
For marketers, social media has emerged as the most powerful tool for increasing sales, growing brand awareness, and attracting new and larger clients.
With the rapid growth of social media, nearly every company has its own social strategy, with some choosing to move their online marketing in-house, creating career opportunities for people with a background in social media.
These are the top 5 reasons to pursue a career in social media:
- Creativity. Do you like to write? Design? Create campaigns? Great! Social media professionals use all those skills and more on a daily basis when executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Variety. No two days working in social media marketing are the same – you could be storyboarding a video and creating pay-per-click advertising materials in the same day.
- Impact. As a social media expert, your role is driven by data. Your ability to create and curate the right content to drive growth is invaluable.
- Technology. With social media connected closely to the newest apps, websites, and devices, your love for technology meshes perfectly with your new career.
- Communication. At its core, social media is about communication, and as a social media expert, you’ll be responsible for being the “voice” of your brand, speaking directly to your customers.
CDI College offers job-ready training in social media marketing and digital marketing at our campuses in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario.
If you’re looking to become a social media marketer, digital marketer, brand ambassador, or any other role involving social, CDI College can prepare you for the career you want.
Get started today! Fill in the form to your right for more information.