Educational Assistant Instructor
We are happy to say that we are looking for an experiencedEducational Assistant Instructor to join our team at CDI College - Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Position: Educational Assistant Instructor
Job Status: Part time
Hours: 8 am to 12pm (noon)
Location: 280 Main St, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1A9
Start date:Next term, January 24
Reporting to: The Campus Director and Program Coordinator
Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Outlook
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Specifically, the Instructor will be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Evaluating student performance fairly and consistently
- Developing practicum sites and placing students into the practicum
- Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Participating in College and Program Activities
- Monitoring and reviewing students during practicum, as program requires
To be successful in the Instructor position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma from a recognized university or College in a relevant discipline
- Two or more years' experience in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- A credential in adult education or in progress from an accredited post-secondary institution, and/or teaching experience is preferred
- Satisfy specific position/qualifications as prescribed in program design and program approval for the instruction of the courses
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of instruction
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- Demonstrate and encourage high standards of behaviour, a professional attitude, and commitment to quality service
- Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors and staff
- Ability to consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of students, to provide feedback and treat students equitably
- Teach the prescribed curriculum and courses as approved
- Commitment to remain current in area of study including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Ability to travel and visit practicum sites on a regular basis.
WHY CHOOSE US?
CDI College, a proud member of Campus Support, Canada's largest private college network, boasts over 60 years of educational excellence with 40+ campuses nationwide. Our innovation and dynamism shine through a range of forward-thinking programs. We're a leading Canadian career training institution, dedicated to quality education and student success.
- An impressive track record of successful graduates launching fulfilling careers.
- An industry at the forefront of change, striving to transform lives through education.
WHAT SETS US APART?
- Diverse Ventures: We've expanded into online education, real estate, private seniors' homes, and corporate branding.
- Collaborative Culture: Humility, transparency, and open communication are the cornerstones of our collaborative workplace.
- Empowered Teams: We believe in empowerment, learning from mistakes, and fostering critical thinking.
- Innovation & Impact: Our dedication to innovation and social impact drives our continuous growth.
Ready to be part of our dynamic journey? Explore career opportunities at CDI College Careers