Assistant Director of Admissions
Position:Assistant Director of Admissions
Job Status:Full time, permanent, must be eligible to work in Canada
Location:On site,280 Main St,Winnipeg,MBR3C 1A9
Hours:Shift work including weekends and the ability to work flexible hours as per the campus and the job needs
Salary & Benefits:
- $45,000 - $50,000 + 2% commission (uncapped)
- Competitive comprehensive benefits
- Meaningful merit increases and uncapped commission
- Clearly defined career paths
- Open door policy where your opinions are heard and valued
- Robust tuition reimbursement policy
- Partnered withPerkopolisand eligible to discountson travel, tech, food, beverage, fitness and much more
Are you passionate about working with students and being a part of a positive life change? Are you a driven salesperson? Do you excel with targets, KPIs and constant evolving environment? Are you interested in joining the education industry and have an entrepreneurial mindset? If you said yes to all of the above, this incredible opportunity is for you so apply today.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Admissions team at CDI College is EVOLVING and we are looking for an ambitious, ethical and result-oriented Assistant director of Admissions to join a HIGH-PERFORMING team.
Reporting to the Admissions Manager, the ADOA promotes and sells the programs of the College to potential students and ensures the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
You will contribute directly to the College revenue growth by selling our diverse program offerings to prospective students. Your primary responsibilities include prospects engagement, partnership recruitment and personal wealth creation! The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Assistant Director of Admissions will be for the following, as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of the college:Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings
- Sourcing, proactive following up and engaging students by actively going after leads, networking, campaigns, job fairs and more.
- Responding to all inquiries by email, text message, telephone, and walk-in inquiries from potential students; promoting the programs and services of the College.
- Building and strengthening relationships with stakeholders and partners of strategic importance to recruit a pipeline of students.
- Interviewing potential students to explore their background and interests.
- Responsible for identifying potential student’s individual career goals and providing advice on appropriate programs.
- Overseeing closely each enrolled student by employing motivational strategies to ensure that the student starts on the defined date and meeting the required expectations
- Collaborate with other campus support members such as the Student Financial Planner to assure the eligibility and smooth enrollment of the students
Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus
- Completing enrollment of new students, including related paperwork and providing initial information on payment options.
- Ensuring all student documentation and files are complete, including completion of prerequisites to enable a timely program start.
- Tracking and reporting on weekly activities (i.e. leads, appointments, interviews,enrollment).
- Following up on cancellations and reporting on it
Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
- Maintaining a standard of Enroll/Start ratio above the targeted percentage with post enrollment activities including maintaining contact and follow up with students to keep them engaged.
- Completing between a targeted set of phone activities per day to generate the minimum first interviews a week.
- Generating a targeted set of referrals per week through various development activities such as developing relationship with domestic and/or international students).
- Planning and participating in campus events suchas:Open Houses, Information Sessions, Trade Shows, Mall Booths, etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
This is a result-driven position and compensation is commensurate with performance. To be successful in the Assistant Director of Admissions position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:Education and Experience:
- 2 years diploma in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years sales performance history with a preference in private post-secondary education/recruitment agency
- Or, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proven sales performance history with tangible measures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and professional business etiquette
- Ability to effectively interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Deadline driven, goal-oriented and an articulate problem solver
- Ability to influence, persuade and educate students and families on enrolling in suitable programs
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications, productivity tools and CRM experience.
- A second language is a plus, to meet our student's diverse ethnic backgrounds
WHY JOIN US?
For more than 50 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on meaningful careers rich in opportunity.
Working at CDI College is more than a job. It is an opportunity to be part of a highly SUCCESSFUL educational institution and to contribute to the success of our rapidly GROWING Company. This is an exciting industry and we are leading the change as we strive to change lives through education!