Tuesday, October 23, 2018
If you're thinking about returning to school for additional training, getting an education in business or marketing is a great way to help you find your future employment.
The many business and marketing programs at CDI College will give you the job-ready training you need to succeed, often in less than a year.
Here are the top five reasons to train for a career in marketing:
- Options. At CDI College, you can get training in many marketing programs, including Business and Digital Marketing Management, Event Specialist, Social Media and Web Marketing, Travel & Tourism, and more!
- Salary. Marketers earn a solid living. Across Canada, the median wage for a marketing professional is $29/hr*
- Jobs. After completing your marketing career training, you can work in many different environments, including agencies; in-house marketing departments at companies large and small; your own business, and more.
- Technology. With rapidly advancing technology in online advertising, an important part of your role as a marketer is to always be on the leading-edge of current and emerging styles and products.
- Variety. As a marketer and business professional, every day will mean new challenges and different projects. If you're a decisive person who excels at thinking on their feet, a career in marketing may be for you.
Marketers need solid, hands-on career training to make a difference. Check out CDI College's marketing programs today, and get the training you need for the career you want. Fill out the request information form now to get started.