Work at CDI College
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates. We are happy to say that we are looking for an experienced Acupuncturist to join our Instructor team!
The purpose of the Instructor is to lead and contribute to the academic success of students and to the success of the College in achieving its statement of purpose. Under general direction, the Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction and facilitating student learning according to the prescribed curriculum.
Specifically, the Instructor will be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Evaluating student performance fairly and consistently
- Contributing to the development of curriculum and instructional materials
- Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Participating in College and Program Activities
- Monitoring and reviewing students during practicum and/or clinical placements, as program requires
To be successful in the Instructor position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma from a recognized University or College in a relevant discipline.
- Two years' experience in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current licence with CTCMPAO is preferred.
- A credential in adult education or in progress from an accredited post-secondary institution is an asset.
- Adequate teaching/training experience
- Satisfy specific position qualifications as prescribed in program design and program approval for the instruction of the courses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of instruction, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Interest in pedagogical and multi-modal education approaches an asset.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students.
- High standards of behaviour, a professional attitude and commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors and staff.
- Ability to consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings and capabilities of students, to provide feedback and treat students equitably.
- Learn and use technology to enhance the student learning experience.
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for an Admissions Representative to join our team!
The purpose of the Admissions Representative is to promote and sell the programs of the School to potential students and ensure the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements. Under general direction, the Admissions Representative is responsible for selling programs to meet or exceed the School’s enrollment targets each month. The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Admissions Representative will be responsible for:
- Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings
- Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
- Other related duties as assigned
To be successful in the Admissions Representative position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- 2 years diploma in in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years sales performance history with a preference in private post-secondary education/recruitment agency
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven sales performance history
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stress and thrive in often demanding situations.
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
- A positive attitude and customer-focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications and productivity tools
- Professional ethic work and exemplary behavior while respecting provincial and federal regulations
- Preference may be given to candidates with Lead Centre experience
- Willingness to work hours in excess of regular shift as required
- Willingness to be available to work days, evenings and weekends as per work schedule provided by the Campus Director and/or DOA.
- Compensation: the Admission Representative salary is to be reviewed every two months in accordance with the compensation plan. The base salary may be adjusted upwards or downwards in accordance with sales performance.