Work at CDI College
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for a Campus Director to join our team!
The purpose of the Campus Director is to direct and oversee the operations of the campus, and be accountable for attaining all campus goals and objectives as set forth by leadership, and ensuring these are achieved in compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and standards.
Reporting to the Regional Vice-President, the Campus Director provides leadership in the areas of operations, admissions, academics, student services and administration. This position supports, manages and coordinates academic and administrative operations with internal and external stakeholders in the achievement of productivity and performance standards and ensures excellence in education and service. In doing so, the Campus Director will drive results to meet or exceed key metrics in the areas of student enrollment, student retention, graduate employment data and operating income. As a member of the management team, the Campus Director participates and contributes expertise to operational and strategic planning discussions and activities.
Specifically, the Campus Director will be responsible for:
- Admissions: Meeting enrollment and retention goals within specified guidelines
- Student and Program Management: Contributing to and monitoring the quality of the student experience
- Financial Management: Continuously monitoring and analyzing campus performance data to guarantee responsiveness to issues
- Staff Responsibilities: Managing instructors and staff to ensures student success
- Academics & Compliance: Ensuring academic and administrative operations are in compliance with applicable with regulatory bodies, government agencies, policies and procedures
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Performing other duties as required
- Completion of a post-secondary degree. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an operations management role with exposure to business development and sales.
- Experience in a private post-secondary environment considered an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation, group facilitation and business writing skills
Ability to provide leadership, direction, support and motivation
- Ability to work with a variety of disciplines and levels of an organization
- Advanced numeracy skills, including ability to prepare and manage budgets and budget variances, prepare and analyze financial reports
- Experience in conducting complex analyses and interpreting budgetary and statistical data
- Proven track record of energetic leadership, accomplishments and vision
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to main effective relationships with diverse groups and various stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills with ability to make appropriate decisions under pressure, specifically the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with students and employees
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Ability to exhibit a professional attitude and image with a commitment to quality service, compliance and ethics.
- Work requires on-going attention to detail with a focus on deadlines and overall financial results for the campus.
- Work is sometimes performed in an environment where noise from telephones, temperature and lighting variation exist, e.g. an open office area or an area with open access to the public.
- Meetings are often held via conference call.
- Ability to manage and thrive in a multi priority environment and commitment to work hours in excess of regular shift as needed is a critical element of this job.
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for experienced and licensed Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapists to join our Instructor team!
The purpose of the Instructor is to lead and contribute to the academic success of students and to the success of the College in achieving its statement of purpose. Under general direction, the Instructor is responsible for providing quality instruction and facilitating student learning according to the prescribed curriculum.
Specifically, the Instructor will be responsible for:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Evaluating student performance fairly and consistently
- Contributing to the development of curriculum and instructional materials
- Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Participating in College and Program Activities
- Monitoring and reviewing students during practicum and/or clinical placements, as program requires
To be successful in the Instructor position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- Degree or diploma from a recognized University or College in a relevant discipline.
- Four years experience in a related field or two years practical experience and three years teaching experience.
- Must be a currently licensed Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- A credential in adult education or in progress from an accredited post-secondary institution, and/or teaching experience is preferred.
- Satisfy specific position qualifications as prescribed in program design and program approval for the instruction of the courses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Relevant industry skills and knowledge relating to the area of instruction, including ongoing professional development and continuous improvement.
- Interest in pedagogical and multi-modal education approaches an asset.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, including presentation and group facilitation.
- Ability to motivate and inspire students.
- High standards of behaviour, a professional attitude and commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other instructors and staff.
- Ability to consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings and capabilities of students, to provide feedback and treat students equitably.
- Learn and use technology to enhance the student learning experience.
For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates who embark on careers rich in opportunity. We are happy to say that we are looking for an Assistant Director of Admissions to join our team!
The purpose of the Assistant Director of Admissions is to promote and sell the programs of the School to potential students and ensure the application is complete and in full compliance with all regulatory requirements. Under general direction, the Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for selling programs to meet or exceed the School’s enrollment targets each month. The position works closely with campus financial staff.
Specifically, the Assistant Director of Admissions will be responsible for:
- Providing sales and product information on programs and offerings
- Maintaining records to contribute to the administrative functions of the campus
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets
- Other related duties as assigned
To be successful in the Assistant Director of Admissions position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
- 2 years diploma in professional sales training with a preference for a Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2 years sales performance history with a preference in private post-secondary education/recruitment agency
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven sales performance history
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stress and thrive in often demanding situations.
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Must be deadline driven and goal-oriented
- A positive attitude and customer-focused approach
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications and productivity tools
- Professional ethic work and exemplary behavior while respecting provincial and federal regulations
- Preference may be given to candidates with CRM experience
- Preference may be given to candidates with a second language in French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi or Punjabi.
- Willingness to work hours in excess of regular shift as required
- Willingness to be available to work days, evenings and weekends as per work schedule provided by the Campus Director and/or DOA.
- Compensation: the Assistant Director of Admissions salary is to be reviewed every two months in accordance with the compensation plan. The base salary may be adjusted upwards or downwards in accordance with sales performance.