Top Ten Reasons to Use eBooks
Vancouver, BC – September 23, 2011 – Tired of lugging around a heavy backpack full of textbooks? Now you can easily carry an entire library of books right in your pocket. Check out our top ten reasons why you should consider going digital with eBooks!
- Save money – Since there’s no printing and delivery involved, eBooks are often cheaper than their paper editions.
- Save time – You can buy, download and start reading eBooks in minutes instead of wasting time waiting in line at the bookstore or waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
- Save space – With all your textbooks and books stored on your, iPad, computer or e-reader, you don’t need to find space to store all your books.
- Save the environment – No trees are required to make paper for the pages of eBooks so you’re also helping the environment.
- Lighten your load – Textbooks are heavy! Take the weight off your back and carry hundreds of books on a single e-reader.
- Enhance your learning – EBooks can be interactive, with audio, video and animations to enhance the message of the text.
- Find what you need when you need it – Quickly locate key words or phrases with "find" or "search" functions. Easily search for information in minutes instead of turning page after page.
- Get more value for your money – Many eBooks are sold with bonuses, which you usually don’t get with a printed book. This adds value to your purchase.
- Protect your investments – EBooks are easily stored and can safely be carried from one place to another without the risk of damaging them like ordinary books. They also withstand the effects of time far longer.
- Print only what you want – EBooks are printable, so if you still prefer to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can print it with your home printer or at any printing shop for very little cost.